Christmas Beef Roast.
You can cook Christmas Beef Roast using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Christmas Beef Roast
- You need 1 of Beef sirloin tip roast.
- Prepare 1/4 of as needed Cup olive oil with Juniper berries and bay leaf infused.
- You need of Carrots.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Carrots.
- Prepare 2 each of Large Yukon Gold Potatoes.
- Prepare 1 bunch of green onions.
- You need 2 tsp of weber gourmet beef seasoning.
- It’s 2 tsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 3/4 of as needed Cup burgundy cooking wine.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of olive oil infused with juniper berries and bay leaf (optional).
Christmas Beef Roast step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F , sear roast in cast iron skillet 5 min on each side.
- Marinate over night roast with burgundy and seasonings.
- Remove from marinate, dredge in flour and brown quickly over high heat 5 min on each side remove promptly- place in baking dish that has been coated with olive oil infused with juniper berries and bay leaves.
- Cut potatoes and carrots chop onions and spread around roast drizzle veggies with olive pile salt and pepper add one cup of water to bottom of pan place in oven at 375°F for 2 hrs about 15-20 min per pound.
- Remove from oven let rest 10-15 min slice and serve.