Matcha Green Tea Brownies.
You can have Matcha Green Tea Brownies using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Matcha Green Tea Brownies
- It’s 40 g of (about 3tbsp) Unsalted butter.
- You need 90 g of (about 3oz) Shredded White chocolate.
- Prepare 50 g of (1/4 U.S. cup)Brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- You need 50 g of (about1.8oz)flour.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Matcha green tea powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 40 g of (about 1.4oz)White Chocolate chip.
- You need 30 g of (about 1oz) chopped roasted cashew nut.
Matcha Green Tea Brownies step by step
- Preheat oven to 170C (340F). Place the parchment paper in a 16cm×16cm (6.3inch×6.3inch) pan. Shift flour, green tea, and baking powder together..
- Microwave the butter and shredded white chocolate until it melts. Add sugar and mix..
- Add the eggs to mixture a third at a time..
- Combine all the dry ingredients with a spatula. Mix white chocolate chip and cashew nuts..
- Pour the mixture into the pan..
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes. If you it starts to brown on the top, cover with aluminum foil..
- Try this with vanilla ice cream when it's hot! Woooow!.