Peanut Butter, Pumpkin, & PB Chip Cookies.
You can cook Peanut Butter, Pumpkin, & PB Chip Cookies using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter, Pumpkin, & PB Chip Cookies
- Prepare of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare of baking powder.
- You need of super crunchy natural peanut butter.
- It’s of cooked pumpkin.
- Prepare of granulated sugar.
- It’s of dark brown sugar.
- Prepare of egg.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of butter, melted.
- It’s of peanut butter chips.
- It’s of granulated sugar for casting.
Peanut Butter, Pumpkin, & PB Chip Cookies step by step
- Preheat the oven to 350°F..
- Mix it all up in a medium-sized bowl, except the sugar for casting. It should be a firm dough that's a bit tacky..
- Take tablespoon-sized lumps out of the dough, and place them on a buttered cookie sheet..
- Flatten the lumps a bit, and sprinkle sugar on top..
- Bake at 350°F for just shy of 15 minutes. You'll need to go about 3 rounds..
- Cool and serve..