Baked baby back ribs. Chef John's indoor baby back ribs are seasoned with a homemade dry rub, then glazed with barbeque sauce and baked until tender and delicious. Reviews for: Photos of Baked BBQ Baby Back Ribs. Baby Back Ribs – Pork ribs to be exact!
Right out of the oven, you get juicy and smokey ribs just by. The baby back ribs form the rib bones of the pig closest to the loin, which boasts ultra-tender cuts like the tenderloin. Depending on how hungry your crowd is, one rack should feed two to three people. You can have Baked baby back ribs using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked baby back ribs
- You need 11/2 teaspoon of nutmeg.
- Prepare 11/2 teaspoon of allspice.
- You need 11/2 teaspoon of ground ginger.
- Prepare 3 tablespoon of brown sugar.
- Prepare 11/2 teaspoon of thyme.
- You need 11/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 11/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 11/2 teaspoon of paprika.
- You need 1/4 cup of hot sauce.
- You need 3 racks of baby back ribs 3 pounds.
- You need 1/4 cup of olive oil.
Usually, ribs come vacuum-packed and can be sitting in liquid that you definitely want to wash away. The key to cooking great baked ribs is low temp and lots of time. Yes, "baked barbecued" baby back ribs is an oxymoron, because if you bake ribs, you are certainly NOT barbecuing them. My daughter absolutely LOVES baby back ribs.
Baked baby back ribs instructions
- Mix all the ingredients rub it over the racks of the ribs and let it rest for a day.
- Cover the ribs in oven 375 f for 3 hours.
She doesn't care if they are seasoned with a dry rub or slathered in barbecue sauce – either works well Side Note: Grilling the ribs after baking makes them even better but in the winter I just broil them. The meat falls off the bone when you slice these ribs. The BEST BBQ Baby Back Ribs. Welcome to GRILL WEEK here at Joyful Healthy Eats! I wanted to start the week off with a bang, so prepare yourselves!