A Chef's Recipe for Yuzu Honey-Flavored Samgyeopsal.
You can cook A Chef's Recipe for Yuzu Honey-Flavored Samgyeopsal using 7 ingredients and 21 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of A Chef's Recipe for Yuzu Honey-Flavored Samgyeopsal
- Prepare 2 of pieces New Korean BBQ! Yuzu-Scented Samgyeopsal.
- Prepare 20 of leaves Sangchu Korean lettuce.
- It’s 20 of leaves Egoma leaves.
- Prepare 1 clove of Garlic.
- It’s 1 of Kimchi.
- Prepare 1 of Leek Namul to Eat with Samgyeopsal and Other Korean Dishes.
- It’s 1 of Gochujang.
A Chef's Recipe for Yuzu Honey-Flavored Samgyeopsal step by step
- To prepare the pork, use, "New Korean BBQ! Yuzu-Scented Samgyeopsal." https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/145395-fragrant-yuzu-samgyeopsal.
- These are today's ingredients! Sangchu and egoma leaves are only 100 yen! You could also use some kimchi!.
- If you have garlic, thinly slice it..
- Cut the stems off of the egoma leaves..
- Lay the sanchu and egoma on a plate..
- The kimchi and garlic, too!.
- Next, make"Leek Namul to Eat with Samgyeopsal and Other Korean Dishes." This is delicious!.
- Line a frying pan with foil and turn on the heat. If you cook the meat directly in the pan, the sugar will make it burn!.
- Cook the meat through. Cover with a lid!.
- When the surface becomes white, flip them over..
- It looks delicious!.
- Cover again!.
- Once the meat is cooked through, cut it..
- Transfer to a plate..
- Doesn't it look delicious?.
- Okay, let's eat! Take some sangchu in your hand….
- and top with the egoma. Flipping the egoma with the underside down is Korean style. Otherwise it tastes bitter!.
- Top with some meat..
- Top with the leek namul, garlic, and kimchi….
- then wrap it up and take a big bite! The yuzu is so fragrant!.
- This is the normal version: "Easy Korean-Style Barbecue — Samgyeopsal in a Frying Pan". Give it a try! https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/145011-easy-samgyeopsal-in-a-frying-pan.