Halloween Twin Ghosts Bread.
You can cook Halloween Twin Ghosts Bread using 3 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Halloween Twin Ghosts Bread
- Prepare 60 grams of Proofed bread doughWithout eggs)..
- Prepare 60 of grams) (Or you can use your favorite bread dough.
- Prepare 1 of Chocolate chips or chocolate bread etc..
Halloween Twin Ghosts Bread instructions
- Cut off a bit of dough that has finished first rising, and make the hands. Roll into a cylinder, and cut it diagonally with a knife..
- Pinch the cut ends closed. Use your hand to shape the hands so that the pinched end tapers at a diagonal..
- Divide the dough you cut off earlier into 4 portions, round each one out, and lightly stretch them. Stick them onto the lower left and right portions of the body..
- Put them on top of an aluminum cup cake holders, and arrange them so that the faces line up top-to-bottom. They will expand while rising, so put some space in between..
- Line them up on a cookie sheet, and let them rise a second time with the oven's fermentation setting. Warm the oven as soon as you are done..
- If you are adding just eyes, poke a hole with cooking chopsticks, and firmly shove in chocolate chips..
- This is another version made with a homemade decorating pen, which is used to draw the faces..
- If you want to make bread with this dough, preheat an oven to 320F/160C and bake for 15 minutes. Or, bake as required for your favorite bread dough..
- You can also use a chocolate pen to draw on the face after baking. Have fun with this!.