Quick christmas cake. This Christmas cake decorating playlist includes all my Christmas ideas and video tutorials, old and new. Celebrate Christmas with a rich, moist fruitcake, or perhaps a modern sponge-based creation. Bake this festive fruit cake in advance of Christmas and feed it regularly with rum, brandy or whisky to.
I am a pecan addict though and have swapped. We have adapted this recipe to include our home-grown dried apples and walnuts and substituted Nancy's awesomely-quick fruit cake. View top rated Christmas quick cake recipes with ratings and reviews. You can cook Quick christmas cake using 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Quick christmas cake
- You need 1 cup of whole wheat flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of oil.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of brown sugar(used dermera).
- It’s 1 tbsps of sugar powder (optional).
- You need 1 tbsps of honey.
- You need 1 tbsp of jam.
- You need 1 cup of mixed dry fruits (cashews,almonds,raisins,tuti fruiti etc).
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare of Zest of half a lemon and /or an orange.
- It’s 1/2 of cup+2tbsp curd.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare of All spice powder :.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ginger powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of cloves powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- Prepare 1 Pinch of nutmeg powder.
Fruity Christmas Mini Cakes with Edible Toppers, Christmas Tree Cake, Christmas Tree Cake, etc. Find christmas cake stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. A Christmas fruit cake where you don't soak the fruit beforehand but you do have the option of spooning over a few tablespoons of brandy.
Quick christmas cake step by step
- First take a sauce pan and add the water,sugars,dry fruits leaving the nuts.keep it to boil on medium flame till the dry fruits swell and liquid reduces a little.
- Now add the lemon or orange zest or both if using. Mix well.Switch of the gas and let it cool completely.
- In the mean while preheat oven to 180°. Grease and dust your loaf pan with oil and flour. Used a 8 × 4 1/2 inches loaf pan here. Seive the flour with salt,baking soda,baking powder atleast 3 from a sufficient height to incorporate air. Mix the nuts in the flour..
- Now add the oil,spice powders,vanilla extract,jam,honey and curd. Whisk well..
- Now add the flour in batches to the wet mixture and fold gently..
- Mix well with a spatula.It will be a thick batter.scoop it in the prepared tin.evenly spread with the spatula..
- Now place in the preheated oven reducing the temperature to 170 ° for 50 to 55 minutes. Do check with skewer in the last 10 to 12 minutes for doneness..
- A perfectly baked cake. Now leave In the tray for 5 minutes.Then de mould on a cooling rack. Cool completely before slicing..
- Slice and enjoy it warm or cold..
See more ideas about Christmas cake, Christmas food, Fruit cake. This quick Christmas Cake is ideal for the times when you intended to make your cake in plenty of time but didn't, and you really do. This Easy Christmas Cake Recipe is so simple and quick, you'll wonder why you ever spent all those weeks chopping Easy Christmas Cake Recipe. To keep things simple, I've used a 'cup' measure. Make your own Christmas cake with our easy Christmas cake recipe.