Indonesian Durian Pancake.
You can cook Indonesian Durian Pancake using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Indonesian Durian Pancake
- It’s of For The Skin :.
- Prepare 150 gram of medium protein flour.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of sago flour.
- It’s 15 gram of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 of egg yolk.
- You need 400 ml of full cream milk.
- You need 1 tablespoon of melted butter.
- Prepare to taste of Food coloring according.
- Prepare of For the Filling:.
- It’s of About 100 ml of thick cream (I use whipped cream ready to use).
- You need 800 gram of durian meet.
Indonesian Durian Pancake step by step
- For the skin, mix flour, sago flour, sugar, flour and salt, and egg yolks, full cream milk, melted butter blend together until smoth. Divide the mixture into several parts, add the food color according to taste in each mixture. Pour one spoonful of the mixture in a small 12 cm diameter flat pan that has been heated over low heat until become omelet. Do it until all the batter is used..
- For the contents, mix thick cream and the durian meet then beat until well blended. Take a piece of omelet. Give the contents in the middle of the skin. Fold right and left square shape. Serve in cold conditions, can also store in the frezer for a moment to tighten the contents..
- Note: for filling because the durian meat is already sweet so I don't add sugar, but some people will add more sugar..