Christmas Cocktail Sandwiches.
You can have Christmas Cocktail Sandwiches using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Christmas Cocktail Sandwiches
- You need 2 of Sandwich bread.
- Prepare 1 of Margarine, Mustard.
- You need 1 each of Lettuce, Cheese (sliced), Ham.
- Prepare 1 of Fried egg (salt and pepper, ketchup).
Christmas Cocktail Sandwiches step by step
- Fry an egg (season with salt and pepper), break the yolk and flip..
- Lightly toast one side of the bread..
- Spread margarine and mustard on the non-toasted side..
- Layer lettuce, cheese, and ham..
- Top with the fried egg and a little ketchup, and add the sandwich top..
- Cut into thirds..
- Insert the cocktail picks, 3 in each row (9 total)..