Christmas Serving Dish.
You can cook Christmas Serving Dish using 1 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Christmas Serving Dish
- It’s 2 large of bags Round peppermints.
Christmas Serving Dish step by step
- Arrange peppermints in desired pattern on a lightly greased cookie sheet. Remove all wrappers from peppermints first..
- Place in 350*oven for about 8-10 minutes or until mints are melted together.
- Remover from over and let cool completely before you add your favorite cookies, brownies, or any desired treat to be served on.
- If taking to a party, using this peppermint dish, you'll never have to worry about forgetting your expensive dishes at someone else's home because this one is edible and can be thrown away.