C's Homemade Iced Tea.
You can cook C's Homemade Iced Tea using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of C's Homemade Iced Tea
- You need of For a 2 1/4 quart jug/pitcher.
- You need 2 cup of Boiled water (kettle).
- You need 4 of Earl grey or green tea bags – I have also made it using 2 of each kind – it's up to you.
- Prepare 1 of Zest of 1 lemon, finely grated.
- You need 3 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- It’s 1 cup of Sugar or to taste.
C's Homemade Iced Tea step by step
- Place tea bags and lemon zest in a large bowl. Pour in boiled water..
- Stir in lemon juice and sugar. Let cool..
- Once mixture is completely cooled, take out the tea bags and strain the mixture. Pour strained mixture into a jug..
- Fill the jug the rest of the way with cold water. Keep finished iced tea in the fridge..