Sour Cereal Soup.
You can have Sour Cereal Soup using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sour Cereal Soup
- Prepare 5 ounces of Spainish Chorizo.
- It’s 2/3 cup of sliced leeks.
- You need 1/2 pound of Yukon gold fingerling potatoes.
- You need 48 ounces of chicken broth.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Spainish paprika ground.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt more if needed.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of honey.
- It’s 2/3 cup of steel rolled oatmeal.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 1/4 cup of parsley flakes.
- You need 8 ounces of baby portobello mushrooms.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of soya sauce.
- It’s 1/2 cup of smoked hog jawls bacon.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of lingonberry fruit sauce.
Sour Cereal Soup instructions
- Get a pot and heat with nonstick spray. Remove casing from chorizo. Slice the chorizo, mushrooms, and leeks. Dice the potatoes..
- Add the mushrooms and leeks to the chorizo. Season with salt. Sauté for 10 minutes. Add the diced potatoes and chopped hog jawls. Sauté for 15 minutes..
- Add in the rest of the spices. Sauté after you add the lingonberry. Then add the broth. Bring to a boil then simmer covered for 12 minutes..
- Add the oatmeal and cover. Remove from heat and allow the residual heat to cook for 30 minutes. Serve I hope you enjoy!!.