Amy's Gourmet Neapolitan Pizza.
You can have Amy's Gourmet Neapolitan Pizza using 23 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Amy's Gourmet Neapolitan Pizza
- You need 4 cup of Whole wheat (or white) flour.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Yeast.
- It’s 1 1/2 of Kosher salt.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Sugar (or agave, honey, etc).
- You need 1 cup of Warm water.
- Prepare 1 of Garlic, oregano, crushed pepper, basil, etc.
- You need of Sauce.
- It’s 1 cup of Roma or grape tomatoes, sliced and gutted.
- You need 1 medium of Chopped onion.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of Green and red bell peppers.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of Celery.
- You need 1 tsp of Kosher salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of Balsamic vinegar.
- You need 1 1/4 tsp of Basil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Oregano.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of Garlic.
- It’s of toppings.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Ricotta cheese.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Shredded cheese.
- Prepare 1 1/4 of Tomato, onion, pepper, capers, mushroom, pineapple, meat, etc.
- Prepare of optional.
- Prepare 1 1/2 can of Marinara or Alfredo.
Amy's Gourmet Neapolitan Pizza step by step
- In a large bowl, add warm water and yeast. Let fit for 1-2 minutes..
- Add salt and sugar..
- Slowly add flour in 1/2 cup increments. At some point you will begin needing the dough. You may not need all if the flour. Make sure it's not too tough. Do not over work..
- Let dough rise atop the preheating oven for the duration if the preparation of the other ingredients in bowl..
- Prepaid the sauce by either mixing ingredients with olive oil and oven roasting on a baking sheet until soft OR cooking in large sauce pan..
- Once the sauce mixture is ready pur?e it in blender or food processed to desired consistency..
- Roll dough out on flour coated surface and create crust to desired thickness. Place on floured baking sheet..
- Spread sauce evenly and top with toppings. Make sure you layer the toppings that will over dry under cheese..
- Bake at 375' for 20-30 minutes or until crust is golden brown and crisp..