Cute Sushi Rice Balls.
You can cook Cute Sushi Rice Balls using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cute Sushi Rice Balls
- You need 4 cups of Japanese rice.
- It’s 5 cups of Water.
- Prepare 1 cup of Vinegar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Green Tea Powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Ketchup.
- Prepare 3 of big pieces Seaweed.
- Prepare 1/2 of Carrot (thinly sliced).
- It’s 1 of Cucumber.
Cute Sushi Rice Balls step by step
- Wash the rice and cook it with water in a rice cooker.
- Mix the sushi vinegar by combining the vinegar, sugar and salt.
- When the rice is cooked, stir it well. Leave until warm and stir evenly in the sushi vinegar, set aside.
- Roll the sushi rice into your desirable shape under a cling film to prevent rice stick to your hands.
- Cut the seaweed, carrot, cucumber etc. into your desirable shapes.
- Design and create your own sushi rice characters with your kids together, have fun.