You can have Banana Fritters using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana Fritters
- You need of Wheat flour.
- You need 5-7 of Bananas ( Can mix with durian too).
- Prepare 2-3 of tspn of Salt.
- You need 4 of tbspn of Brown sugar.
- You need 4 of tbspn of Oats (optional).
- It’s of Cooking / Frying oil (enough to shallow the fritters).
Banana Fritters step by step
- Take a large bowl. Put bananas inside..
- Mash the banana..
- After mashing,put 2 tspn of salts and 4 tbspn of brown sugar or to your liking. Mix it..
- After mix the salts and brown sugars put a cup of flour or to your measuring (put the flour little by little and mix so you wont get too much flour in it) until it became a little sticky. Do not make the mixtures to watery thus it will absorbs much oil when deep frying. Since some bananas are watery after it mashed, I put some oats in it to make it A little bit sticky. **You can put some cornflour to make the fritters more crunchy**.
- Mix all the ingredients..
- Take a deep frying pan/ frying pot. Put 1 cup of cooking oil for deep frying ( better to use coconut oil/olive oil/grapeseed oil). Heat the oil at high medium heat..
- Take a spoon and scoop the mixture ingredients (you can make it small or big) put in the frying pot. Change into medium heat or low as it will blackened the fritters later..
- Wait for 1-5 (or 7/10 mins if it not turn slightly golden yet) minutes until the fritter turn brownish. Then tossed it..
- Repeat steps 7 and 8 until finish frying..
- Serve the banana fritters and enjoy it with family! **Prefer to eat while it hot**.