Baby Bok Choy Stir Fry with Oyster Sauce.
You can have Baby Bok Choy Stir Fry with Oyster Sauce using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baby Bok Choy Stir Fry with Oyster Sauce
- It’s 300 grams of baby bok choy.
- You need 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil/olive oil.
- Prepare 6 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ginger powder.
- You need 1 tablespoon of sesame oil.
- You need 3 tablespoons of oyster sauce.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Indonesian sweet soy sauce.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
Baby Bok Choy Stir Fry with Oyster Sauce step by step
- Rinse the bok choy until clean, drain..
- Preheat oil in a skillet/wok over medium heat. Saute the garlic and ginger for a few second..
- Add sesame oil, oyster sauce, sweet soy sauce and black pepper. Stir them up..
- Add in the bok choy. Turn the heat up to high, stir fry and cover it for a minute or two. Uncover it. Stir it one more time, turn off the heat, plate and serve immediately..