🍎Caramel Apple Crisp🍏. Apple crisp is usually sweetened with granulated white sugar or brown sugar, but neither of those can compare to the complexity of caramel. We created this really easy dessert that the whole family can enjoy." Reviews for: Photos of Best Ever Caramel Apple Crisp. Loaded with homemade caramel and apples.
Layers, thin apple slices, homemade caramel, crisp on the bottom and. Then check out this great caramel-apple crisp recipe. You can still serve up a scratch-made, gooey apple dessert with this recipe for Caramel-Apple Crisp. You can cook 🍎Caramel Apple Crisp🍏 using 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of 🍎Caramel Apple Crisp🍏
- It’s of ✨Filling✨.
- You need 5 of Granny Smith Apples(peeled and chopped).
- You need 2 of Granny Smith Apples (peeled and shredded).
- It’s 1 of Lemon.
- It’s 4 Tbsp of Butter.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Lemon Zest.
- You need 1 Tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- It’s 1 Tsp of Cinnamon.
- It’s 1/8 Tsp of Nutmeg.
- You need 1/3 Cup of Brown Sugar.
- You need 1/3 Cup of Granulated White Sugar.
- It’s of ✨Topping✨.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Butter.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of All-purpose Flour.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Oatmeal.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Brown Sugar.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Granulated White Sugar.
And don't worry, this recipe is not caramel in name only! Caramel Apple Crisp. . . tart apples and caramel with a crunchy oat crust, topped with vanilla ice cream and drizzled with more caramel. Life was hectic last week, and I needed to take a little break from blogging, but I am back to share this recipe for caramel apple crisp. This caramel apple crisp is quick and easy to make.
🍎Caramel Apple Crisp🍏 step by step
- Preheat your oven to 375 F°(190 C°). Peel and chop up 5 apples and shred 2 apples. Toss the chopped and shredded apples with lemon juice..
- Melt the butter in a skillet then proceed to add the granulated sugar, brown sugar, vanilla extract, lemon zest, cinnamon and nutmeg. Stir occasionally until the sugar dissolves and becomes brown. Then add the apples and stir well. Cook until the apples have released most of their juice. Move the apples over to a pie plate. Then continue to simmer the juice for 2-4 minutes until it has thickened and looks like light caramel. Then pour it on top of the apple mix..
- To make the toppings, in a food processor combine flour, sugar and butter. Pulse 3 times (press the button quickly 3 times) then add the oatmeal and mix until you have coarse crumbs. Spread the topping evenly over the apples. Bake for approximately 30-40 minutes or until you see bubbles and the topping is golden brown. Serve with whipping cream or vanilla ice cream. Enjoy!😊.
It's the perfect fall comfort food, especially when topped with vanilla ice cream and caramel! If you've made the original apple crisp before, the topping, which is the best part of the apple crisp, hasn't changed. It's still soft but a little crunchy. This classic apple crisp recipe features an extra layer of buttery oat crisp topping that traditional apple crisp so very much needs! Winter is officially in full swing here in the Hudson Valley! which means I'm craving all of the cozy things all of the time.