Christmas tree brownie. These Christmas Tree Brownies are SO EASY and don't they look adorable?! Just cut the brownies into triangles, add a candy cane trunk, squeeze on some icing, and sprinkle on your favourite toppings! Christmas Tree Brownie Pops. via Five Heart Home.
Not only are they delightfully gooey & rich, they're really fun to decorate AND vegetarian & gluten free. It's also a great recipe to get the kids involved in. Festive Christmas Dessert that are easy to make – Christmas Tree Brownies. You can cook Christmas tree brownie using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Christmas tree brownie
- It’s 1/4 cup of butter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milkmaid.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of vanilla essence.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 cup of refined flour.
- It’s 1/4 cup of coco powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 50 gms of dark compound.
- It’s 50 gms of white colour.
- You need 60 gms of fresh cream.
- It’s as required of Sprinkles.
While the rest of the world is putting away the Christmas decorations, Spain still has one big celebration to go: the coming of the Three Wise Men. How I made my Christmas brownies: I followed the instructions on the box to bake up a pan full of You can then top with a few colored sprinkles and add a mini-candy cane for the tree stem. These Christmas Tree Brownies are what Santa wants for Christmas this year. Forget the sugar cookies, make these sweet and soft Brownie Christmas Trees.
Christmas tree brownie step by step
- Take a bowl and add butter, milkmaid, sugar, vanilla essence and milk and mix it well..
- Add sifted maida and cocoa powder..
- Add baking soda and baking powder and mix slowly..
- Take an aluminum square-shaped tin and apply oil to it. After applying oil add the batter into tin.
- Preheat the oven at 180°c and bake it for 30 minutes..
- After 30 minutes check the brownie with a toothpich, if the toothpick is clean it means your brownies are ready..
- Let the brownies cool down completely..
- Cut the brownies into 2 halves.
- Cut into triangles and melt the dark chocolate and cream together and once it gets good black and thick apply to brownie.
- Melt white chocolate and add green edible colour to it and mix it well. Add this to piping bag and sprinkle on the brownies.
- Once the tree is done with sprinkling chocolate and some stars and sprinkles on brownies.
- For Christmas stem place printed straw. Your brownies are ready to eat.
These festive Christmas Tree Brownie Bites are an easy dessert to serve at a holiday party, and a fun treat to make with kids. Get ready for my Christmas Tree Brownies! They are oozy, gooey and the perfect Christmas take-a-long treat for parties. And did I mention they are super easy to make? These Christmas brownies are just adorable and they are so easy to make that even the kids can make them on Looking for a Christmas dessert?