Christmas 2008 Potato Salad Christmas Tree. Japanese Christmas Recipe – How To Make Potato Salad Of The Christmas Tree Subscribe for more easy and delicious recipes :)) Thank for your watching. 聖誕樹～ 其實是聖誕薯～ Party 季節又到，等我教大家整個簡單好味又應節嘅前菜，薯仔沙律變身靚靚聖誕樹，夠氣氛又好味道!材料好簡單，最緊要有薯仔，西蘭花可以用沙律菜代替，煙三文魚又可以用火腿，自由配搭。 Узнать причину. Закрыть. With the spunkiness of Rachael and the flare of Emeril, Barb makes her food video debut. These popsicle stick Christmas trees are so much FUN!
Easily doable for kids and adults and cute enough for your tree! I used Kewpie House's "Christmas Tree de Potato Salad"recipe as the base for my idea. I leave the potatoes a bit hard and make sure not to mash them too much so you can enjoy the potato chunks in the salad. You can cook Christmas 2008 Potato Salad Christmas Tree using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Christmas 2008 Potato Salad Christmas Tree
- It’s of Potato Salad:.
- You need 500 grams of Potatoes.
- It’s 1 of Soup stock cube.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- You need 10 ml of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Decorations:.
- It’s 1 head of Broccoli.
- Prepare 2 slice of Carrot.
- It’s 1 of Lettuce.
- You need 1 piece of Santa Claus shaped macaroni.
Creamed Boiled german Potato salad on White Bowl. Potato salad with radishes and cucumbers. Eggs, carrots, beets and boil potatoes until tender, all peel and chop together with the cucumber into small cubes, chop onions. Boil the meat until tender, chop as well as vegetables, combine all the prepared ingredients, season salad with mayonnaise, mix well, then put the salad "Christmas tree".
Christmas 2008 Potato Salad Christmas Tree instructions
- Soak the cut potato pieces in water to remove the astringency..
- Drain and then refill the pot with enough water so it is just covering the potato pieces. Add soup stock and then boil..
- Once the potatoes are done, take them out and drain in a colander..
- Put the potatoes in a bowl and add salt, pepper, and mayonnaise..
- Mix together without mashing the potatoes too much..
- Arrange your potato salad on a plate in the shape of a Christmas tree..
- Add two diagonal spiral lines of broccoli on for decoration..
- It looks like this from above..
- Cut thin slices of carrot into star shapes and boil to decorate..
- You can add tomatoes or thinly cut carrots to make it really colorful!.
The holidays are still kind of a little like a hodgepodge of food things, especially for us because we're hardly ever home for the holidays. This December we're in Japan, and we're going to be doing our little tradition (it involves fried chicken, a Japanese potato salad Christmas tree. Why do we have a Christmas tree? Salad doesn't have to be boring and this warm salad of potatoes and smoked mackerel is the perfect example. I purposly make more than I think I need for a party so I will have leftovers.