You can have #Halloween Biscuits using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of #Halloween Biscuits
- You need 260 g of All Purpose Flour.
- You need 30 g of Cocoa Powder.
- You need 250 g of Unsalted Butter, softened.
- You need 100 g of Icing Sugar, sifted.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- It’s 3 TBS of lightly beatened egg whites.
- Prepare 200 g of melted white chocolate, for dipping.
- You need of 50 g melted dark chocolate.
#Halloween Biscuits instructions
- Preheat oven to 180C. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside..
- Fit a pastry bag with a medium sized open star tip and keep it close at hand. The piping hole should be open and straight, rather than curved and tightly rounded..
- Whisk together flour and cocoa. In a large bowl, beat the butter with a whisk till light and creamy. The butter must be very soft. Whisk in sugar and salt, then stir in the egg whites..
- Gradually add the flour and cocoa powder and blend only until incorporated. Don’t work the dough too much once the flour is added..
- Spoon about 1/3 of the mixture into the pastry bag. Pipe the dough into W- shaped cookies, about 5cm long and 3cm wide. 1 inch apart on the baking sheets. Bake the cookies for 10-12mins until they are set but neither browned nor hard..
- Transfer the cookies to a rack and cool to room temperature before dipping in melted white chocolate and decorating them..