Christmas Morning French Bread.
You can cook Christmas Morning French Bread using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Christmas Morning French Bread
- Prepare 1 loaf of cinnamon-raisin bread, cubed.
- You need 1 packages of cream cheese, cubed and room tempature (8 oz block).
- Prepare 8 of eggs, lightly beaten.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of half and half cream.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of maple syrup.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 tbsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 1 of *** 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg.
- It’s 1 of *** Sasha's Berry Butter from my profile can be served with while its warm… take out butter and let it get room tempature so that it is soft..
Christmas Morning French Bread instructions
- place 1/2 the bread cubes in buttered 13×9 casserole pan. put cream cheese cubes and top with remaining bread. mix the remain ingredients in a bowl and pour over bread… cover and refrigerate overnight..
- remove from refrigerator 30 minutes before baking ……
- bake at 350° for 30 minutes covered…. uncover and bake for 15-20 minutes …
- it is done when I knife inserted near the center comes out clean!!!.
- *** perfect for special occasions…..