Apple Cheesecakes for Christmas.
You can cook Apple Cheesecakes for Christmas using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Apple Cheesecakes for Christmas
- It’s 60 grams of Apple (with skin).
- You need of Cheesecake Batter:.
- It’s 100 grams of Cream cheese.
- It’s 15 grams of Butter.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- It’s 30 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 30 grams of Pancake mix.
- You need 1 tsp of Lemon juice (fresh or bottled).
Apple Cheesecakes for Christmas step by step
- Place the cream cheese and butter into a heat-resistant dish. Microwave at 600 W for 40 seconds until softened..
- Use a whisk to mix them together to form a cream..
- Add the remaining cheesecake ingredients to Step 2 and stir well. Preheat the oven to 180°C..
- Wash the apple well and remove the core. Dice into 7 mm cubes and mix into the batter from Step 3..
- Use a spoon to scoop the batter from Step 4 into miniature cake molds (or tiny cupcake cups, etc.)..
- Place the cheescake into the preheated oven and bake for about 15 minutes until golden brown..
- Depending on the size of the baking tray, you can either bake them all at once or make 2 batches. Both will bake for about 15 minutes..
- Once baked, let them cool completely and then remove them from the mold..
- This recipe is made in a frying pan. (Half the amount of batter) "Christmas Apple Cheesecake in a Frying Pan",. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/146465-apple-cheesecake-in-a-frying-pan.
- This is a variation made in the rice cooker. "Christmas Apple Cheesecake in a Rice Cooker",. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/149935-apple-cheesecake-in-a-rice-cooker-perfect-for-christmas.
- This is another petit cheesecake recipe. "A Non-Chocolate Valentine Petit Cheesecakes",. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/149580-cheesecake-bites.