Christmas Fruit Tiramisu Cake. I wanted to make Fruit Tiramisu Cake for a long time, but never had a chance before. For this dessert you can use every kind of fruit you like. Chocolate Spice Tiramisu Buche de Noel (Yule Log) is on the menu in Chef Anna Olson's amazing kitchen, and she is going to teach you how to make this delicious recipe from scratch!
They really are my Kids' favorite fruit. This tiramisu cake recpe is a classic Italian cake that's made with coffee soaked sponge cake and Cake- Tiramisu is typically made with ladyfingers, but this recipe is made with a sponge cake instead. Cakes, Christmas, Cuisine, Desserts, Holiday, Italian. You can have Christmas Fruit Tiramisu Cake using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Christmas Fruit Tiramisu Cake
- It’s 20 cm of Chiffon cake (20 cm diameter round cake).
- It’s 250 grams of Mascarpone cheese.
- You need 200 ml of Heavy cream.
- It’s 2 of Egg yolk.
- You need 90 grams of Granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Rum.
- You need 130 grams of Strawberry jam.
- It’s 130 grams of Wild blueberry jam.
- You need 130 grams of Mango jam.
- Prepare 1 of Your favorite fruit (for decoration, to taste).
- You need of Strawberries, blueberries, oranges, kiwi etc..
- You need 1 of Apricot glaze (to taste).
Remove the cake from the oven and leave it to cool in the tin. Drizzle the coffee and Amaretto over the sponge base, still in tin. Tiramisu Layer Cake, the Classic Italian Dessert, made with an easy scratch Sponge Cake and filled with the Perfect Creamy Mascarpone Filling. Classic Italian Tiramisu doesn't get better than this!
Christmas Fruit Tiramisu Cake step by step
- Making the cardboard stand: Cut out a circle from thick paper the same size as the cake pan, cover it with aluminum foil, and then you can get to work! You will be able to move the cake smoothly..
- Making the chiffon cake container: Stick a knife into the cake about 1.5~2 cm from the edge, and cut out the insides. Slice the removed portion, and place underneath the other piece..
- Making the tiramisu cream: add the mascarpone to a bowl, mix well with whipped cream, and then add in granulated sugar, egg yolks, and rum in that order..
- Whip the cream in a separate bowl until soft peaks form, add to the bowl from step 2,and thoroughly mix with a rubber spatula..
- Pour the cream, blueberry jam, cream, mango jam, cream, and strawberry jam into the chiffon cake in that order. (Cut the top part of the chiffon cake depending on the amount of jam used.) Stabilize the perimeter of the cake using plastic cake film. Wrap the cake in plastic wrap and let sit in the fridge overnight..
- Decorate with your favorite fruit, make a glaze with nappage, and it is done..
- It may look like a cake, but it is tiramisu! Refrigerate until you are ready to eat it..
- Tip: I tried cutting it after leaving it in the fridge for just a short amount of time, but it is basically tiramisu! It is pretty difficult to cut it cleanly..
Tiramisu Tiramisu cake celebratory circular tied with a ribbon with a bow Tiramisu cake Christmas brownie with the mousse on the side Home made cheese cake with berries The cup of coffee and pie. Like Mary Berry herself, this version of tiramisu is elegant, generous and very sweet. Faça sua escolha entre diversas cenas semelhantes. Similar Recipe Chocolate Plum Cake Eggless Fruit Cake Microwave Fruit Cake. Hi, Visited this blog in search of Christmas plum cake.