Christmas Cookies. Christmas cookies or Christmas biscuits are traditionally sugar cookies or biscuits (though other flavours may be used based on family traditions and individual preferences) cut into various shapes related to Christmas. Christmas cookies: they're not just for Santa — everybody loves to cuddle up by the fireplace with hot cocoa in one hand and a freshly-baked cookie in another. Decorated Christmas cookies are perfect for entertaining, and are always a big crowd pleaser.
Lined up in a row on a platter, these cute treats are sure to get your guests in the holiday spirit. It's everyone's favorite time of year: Christmas Cookie season! Whether you love sugar cookies, chocolate chip cookies, peanut butter cookies, or shortbread. You can cook Christmas Cookies using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Christmas Cookies
- It’s 1 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 175 g of Simas.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Vanilla flavour.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Liquid milk.
- You need 3 cups of Flour.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Baking powder.
Perfect for cookie exchanges, baking with kids, and includes allergy friendly recipes too. Stephanie talks about the different ways to package cookies to give as Christmas gifts to your friends, family. These Are Our Family's Favorite Christmas Cookie Recipe! Not Only Are They Delicious, But They Are Great For Gifting To Family, Friends And Neighbors Or Leaving Out For Santa.
Christmas Cookies instructions
- Mix Flour and baking powder. Set aside.
- In an electric mixer, beat sugar, simas and Vanilla together for 5mins. Can be beaten by hand for longer..
- Add in egg, beat for 1min. Add in milk and beat till incorporated..
- Add in flour and baking powder mix and mix with clean hands. Mix batter well until smooth and not sticky. Not too hard. Wrap cookie dough with nylon and allow to rest for 15mins..
- Preheat Oven @ 180°c..
- Bring out your dough, cut out balls, roll and flatten with palms and cut out shapes. Arrange in baking tray and put into Oven..
- Bake for 15mins or until golden. taada!! Cookies is ready….
- Bring out of Oven and allow to cool before eating or packaging..
Jazz up your holiday sweets this year by trying something new. Cookies play such an integral part in the Christmas and New Year holidays. With recipes for chewy cookies like chocolate chip or snickerdoodle, or traditional Danish cookies, within these recipes. Are you looking for Christmas cookies recipes? I've got a collection of great recipes you can try this year!