Durian porridge. Bubur Durian – Durian Porridge. mish ra. Загрузка. Pulut Bubur Durian is the southern cousin of Thai sticky rice with Durian. It's essentially a sweet durian mush (called "porridge") poured over sticky rice.
The common durian has been cultivated for centuries at the village level in south-eastern Asia. And now that durian season is upon us once again, it's time to stuff our faces with stinky goodness. Malaysia is one of the dominating Durian Fruit Exporter in the world. You can cook Durian porridge using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Durian porridge
- Prepare 1 large of durian.
- You need 1 box of coconut.
- It’s 3 tbsp of gula melaka.
- It’s 2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 small of pandan leaf.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
It exports The King of Fruits to countries like China, Singapore and even the United States! Read The Book of Jook Chinese Medicinal Porridges a Healthy Alternative to the Typical Western Ebook Free. Chinese man eats durian,fails breathalyzer test. Serving your most favourite MSW durians.
Durian porridge instructions
- in singapore 1 box durian equivalent to 1 fruit. 2-3 boxes..
- mash the durian in a pot..
- add the gula melaka. Alternatively you may use molasses. add more if you love it sweet..
- add the small box of coconut, whole pandan leaf (don't cut) & vanilla.
- add water. own discretion on how watery you prefer. recommend to add half cup and stir. add more if necessary..
- use small flame. bring the combined ingredients to boil..
- serves warm. you can eat with toast or bread or glutinous rice or on its own..
Guryev porridge is a classic Russian dish. Variants of porridges depend on which type of grain grows there and on taste of the local peoples but the principle is generally the same. Congee or conjee (/ˈkɒndʒi/) is a type of rice porridge or gruel. The word 'congee' itself is a derivation of the Tamil word kañci or kanji. When eaten as plain rice congee.