Christmas Party Drink.
You can have Christmas Party Drink using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Christmas Party Drink
- It’s 200 ml of White wine.
- You need 100 ml of Water.
- Prepare 5 grams of Gelatin powder.
- It’s 20 ml of Water (to bloom the gelatin).
- It’s 20 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Honey.
- Prepare 1 of Berries.
- Prepare 1 of Mint or chervil for decoration.
- You need 1 of Chilled champagne or carbonated water.
Christmas Party Drink step by step
- Dissolve the gelatin in water..
- Add the sugar and honey into a saucepan along with the white wine. Bring the mixture to a boil and boil off the alcohol..
- Turn off the heat, add the dissolved gelatin and stir well..
- Put the mixture in a tray or container and leave to set in the fridge..
- Mash the mixture up with a fork to create the crushed jello and add it to some glasses along with your preferred type of berry..
- Keep the glasses chilled in the refrigerator until just before your guests arrive. Fill the glass with champagne or carbonated water to serve..
- You could also add the mixture into some small cups and enjoy them as a jello-like dessert..